Meet your Account Liaisons
Rebecca Castellano has worked as a nutritionist for over 25 years. Her passion for health and wellness began as a teen trying to solve some personal health challenges. Rebecca went on to study Nutrition Science and Dietetics at Long Island University and has worked with medical doctors specializing in diabetes, weight loss and Celiac disease. She enjoys one-on-one consults in her part-time private practice. Being a wife and a mother of five (plus two golden retrievers!) also keeps her very busy.
Rebecca services practitioners in the southern region. Contact Rebecca at email@example.com or
- Pycnogenol OPC Complex: Here at Patient One, we refer to this product as our "desert Island" formula, meaning that if you were stranded on a desert island and could only choose one supplement, this would be it! This all-in-one formula provides multifaceted support for cardiovascular health, inflammatory response, anti-aging, joint mobility, protection from oxidative damage and much more, thanks to its potent antioxidants and powerful bioflavonoids.
- Enflamen™: Patient One's Enflamen is my “go to” for helping to modulate inflammation throughout the entire body. I've often wondered how Patient One was able to fit so much goodness into one product — Omega's, Rosemary extract, Meriva (branded form of turmeric curcumin), ashwagandha extract, barberry, black cumin, boswella, ginger root, holy basil, green tea, oregano and more.
- GI-One™: Age and stress are two main causes of digestive problems. When digestive enzymes are lacking or impaired, the body cannot digest carbohydrates, fats and protein normally, leading to nutrient deficiencies and gastro-intestinal pain and discomfort. Patient One's award winning GI-One is an excellent choice to get your gut health back in order with key digestive enzymes, probiotics, and quercetin.
Alyssa Bowne joined the Patient One team in 2019, after working in retail for 10+ years. Originally a Customer Service Manager, Alyssa quickly realized her passion for the holistic health world and working with health practitioners to find the right formulas for their patients. She began training to become an account liaison in 2021 and continues to participate in various nutrition-related trainings and webinars.
Alyssa services practitioners in the northern region. Contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Congest-Blaster™: This fast-acting oral spray is my go-to immune-boosting supplement. Congest-Blaster helps to clear the sinus and nasal passages and I can feel the difference within seconds. It contains a potent blend of immune-supporting herbal extracts like echinacea, andrographis, elderberry and peppermint. I love the convenience of keeping it in my bag and using it anytime I need.
- GastroOne™: Digestive problems are very common, affecting about 1 in 5 Americans. So it is not surprising that GastroOne is a top selling formula and a personal favorite of mine. It helps with various GI issues that many experience, including heartburn, indigestion, gas and bloating. This comprehensive gut health formula has a nice orange flavor and can be mixed into any beverage.
- Primary Care Women's Daily: With so many multivitamins available in the market, it can be overwhelming to pick the “right” one. The big difference in this multivitamin is fermentation, which breaks down nutrients so they are pre-digested and ready for the body to absorb. Primary Care Women’s Daily packs over 20 vitamins and minerals, plus botanical blends to support balanced hormones, stress and energy, and immunity into a single tablet.
Gabrielle Savarino recently graduated from Shippensburg University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and a concentration in Biochemistry. She plans on attending medical school and finds it interesting to understand the way each nutritional supplement affects different pathways of the body. In her free time, Gabby enjoys working out at the gym.
Gabrielle services practitioners in the northern region. Contact Gabrielle at email@example.com or
- MuscleCare™: Between playing sports and going to the gym, my muscles are always achy! MuscleCare really helps to soothe the discomfort while also providing a calming effect over the whole body. Another great benefit of MuscleCare is that it contains three key electrolytes to help replenish you after a tough workout.
- Meso-Z Vision: Growing up in the new age of technology, a lot of my free time is spent on a phone or computer. I use Meso-Z Vision to help protect my eyes from the damaging effects of blue light that is emitted from the screens. Even though you may not feel the damage actively, it is happening!
- Theanine: I like Theanine for its anti-stress and relaxation effects without drowsiness. It is a great alternative to coffee for me when I am up late studying since it supports concentration while counteracting the typical negative side effects of caffeine. The dual effects of promoting a positive mood along with supporting concentration is great for students or working professionals who need a bit of a "pick me up".